Netflix Phone Number
Call Netflix customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 48 دقيقة (22m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: اضغط على 0 عند كل مطالبة.
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
I am moving out of my address at **** Kinsey Street therefore I have decided to cancel...
I have paid my Netflix's bill but you continue to try to get a payment from my cash app...
My Netflix's bill is payed but Netflix's continues to try to get another payment from m...
I can't not get in my account. I need to speak to someone only thank you
I need to talk to a person about credit card issue!
Would like to know how much my bill is
Want to know when my bill is due and how much is it
Have new debit card. Need to update billing information
CREDIT CARD HACKED. COMPANY SENDING NEW CARD **** DAYS WILL CALL WITH NEW NUMBER WITH I...
Bonjour, j'ai changer de num*ro de carte bancaire. Mais quand je change mes coordonn*es...
I do not remember my password or email to my Netflix account
I do not remember my password or my email... It has been many yrs that I set this up...
I want to talk about movie
When I try to get a documentary*movie- when I click on it, screen goes black. This has...
Instalaci*n de NetflixSee more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Netflix's Phone-Based Customer Care
Netflix is a major video streaming and DVD rental service that operates in the United States and around the world. With a customer base of over 148 million, it isn't surprising that Netflix customer service gets a lot of calls every day.
Why Do People Call Netflix Customer Support?
People call Netflix customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Technical support with using the website as well as streaming video
- Billing issues
- Issues with overall service
- Starting, changing, or ending subscriptions
- Setting and managing parental controls
- Issues with DVDs, delivery and returns
Best Practices for Calling Netflix Customer Service
Here are some tips for ensuring a productive call to Netflix that gets your questions answered and issues resolved:
- Have everything in front of you that you might need during your call, including your username, any correspondence from Netflix about your situation, your credit or debit card if you are having payment issues, or financial statements that document billing errors.
- If you are calling about a technical issue, be sure you can access your device while on the call so that you and the representative can troubleshoot the issue together.
- Before calling, log into your Netflix account. Visit the Help page and click on the "Call Us" button. You'll be provided with a phone number to call as well as with a separate, numeric code that you should enter into the system when calling. Doing this will speed up your call.
- Have pen and paper handy so that you can take notes. You may need to write down information about using your service properly, confirmation numbers or other details, such as the name of the customer service representative who is assisting you.
How Do Consumers Feel About Calling Netflix Customer Service?
Netflix prides itself on offering a quality customer experience and generally speaking, customers are happy with the level of customer service that Netflix provides. Wait times can vary by day and time that you are calling, but this is normal for just about every company.
What Kind of Issues can a Netflix Customer Service Representative Resolve?
A Netflix customer service representative can resolve most customer issues, including troubleshooting technical issues, researching and correcting billing problems, resetting accounts in case of hacking or fraud, and making changes to accounts, including starting or ending subscriptions.
If you have a DVD rental account with Netflix, you can ask a representative to check to see whether a DVD has been mailed or whether a return has been processed by Netflix.
What Can't Be Resolved by Phone with Netflix Customer Service?
A Netflix customer service representative will not be able to resolve issues with your equipment nor your Internet or cellular service. If it is determined that a problem with your streaming service is related to your device or devices, or your connectivity, you will need to work with your cable company, Internet provider or mobile phone company to deal with the issue.
Netflix cannot control how quickly the Postal Service delivers and returns DVD mailers. If you are having difficulty with your mail delivery, you will need to work with the post office to achieve a resolution.
What Should You do if your call to Netflix is Unsuccessful?
If you get off the phone with Netflix and feel as if you were not able to get your questions answered, or that your issue is not yet resolved, don't fret. You still have options.
- Before re-contacting Netflix, take a few minutes to go over the notes you took during your call. If you didn't take notes, jot down what you remember from your conversation with the customer service representative. Having this information fresh in your mind will make it easier for you to explain what happened during your next call.
- Call Netflix back. Keep in mind that agents are trained differently and some have more experience than others. The next person you speak to might be in a better position to understand your concern and resolve it then the agent who took your first call.
- Get in touch with Netflix via its live chat service. Communicating via live chat has the advantage of giving you a transcript of what both you and the customer service representative said during your conversation. This can be useful if you have to escalate your case.
Customer Number 888-638-3549 - by the Numbers
رقم الهاتف للاتصال888-638-3549
إعادة الاتصال متاحنعم
تم التقاط المكالمة من قبل شخص حقيقينعم
القسم الذي تتصل بهخدمة الزبائن
ساعات مركز الاتصال24 ساعة ، 7 أيام
أفضل وقت للاتصال8:15 صباحا
انتقل متاهة الهاتف إلى إنساناضغط على 0 عند كل مطالبة.
الرتبة (من بين أرقام الهاتف)1
طرق بديلةهاتف ، دردشة ، ويب ، تويتر
تم آخر تحديث للمعلوماتWed Jun 22 2022 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Netflix's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
هذا هو أفضل رقم هاتف لدى Netflix ، والانتظار في الوقت الفعلي في الانتظار وأدوات التخطي مباشرةً عبر خطوط الهاتف هذه للوصول إلى وكيل Netflix مباشرةً. رقم الهاتف هذا هو أفضل رقم هاتف لـ Netflix لأن 309,348 عملاء مثلك استخدموا معلومات الاتصال هذه على مدار الـ 18 شهرًا الماضية وقدموا لنا تعليقات. تتضمن المشكلات الشائعة التي تعالجها وحدة خدمة العملاء والتي ترد على مكالمات 888-638-3549 Cancel My Services, Account Access, Refund a Charge, Streaming or Download Trouble, Request a Show ومشكلات خدمة العملاء الأخرى. لدى مركز اتصال Netflix الذي تتصل به موظفين من Colorado, Oregon, Michigan وهو مفتوح 24 hours, 7 days وفقًا للعملاء. في المجموع ، يمتلك Netflix 4 رقم هاتف. ليس من الواضح دائمًا ما هي أفضل طريقة للتحدث إلى Netflix ممثلين ، لذلك بدأنا في تجميع هذه المعلومات التي تم إنشاؤها من الاقتراحات من مجتمع العملاء. يرجى الاستمرار في مشاركة تجاربك حتى نتمكن من الاستمرار في تحسين هذا المورد المجاني.
Contacting Netflix - by phone or otherwise
في حين أن 888-638-3549 هو أفضل رقم مجاني لـ Netflix ، هناك 7 طرق إجمالية للاتصال به. الطريقة التالية الأفضل للتحدث إلى فريق دعم العملاء ، وفقًا لعملاء Netflix آخرين ، هي الاتصال 800-585-8131 برقم هاتفهم لقسم خدمة الزبائن. بالإضافة إلى الاتصال ، فإن الخيار المفضل التالي للعملاء الباحثين عن المساعدة هو عبر 800-585-8131 لـ خدمة الزبائن. إذا كنت تعتقد أن هذه المعلومات غير دقيقة أو تعرف طرقًا أخرى للاتصال بـ Netflix ، فيرجى إخبارنا حتى نتمكن من مشاركتها مع العملاء الآخرين. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Netflix.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Netflix?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Netflix. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.