Delta Airlines Phone Number
Call Delta Airlines customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 16 دقيقة (15m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: استمر في الضغط على 0 أو أخبر الموجه الصوتي "أعطني خيارات" ثم اضغط على 0
Reasons customers like you called recently
my seat was changed without notice or authorization to a bad seat.
We bought air line tickets but forgot to *Give delta sky miles number but*would like to...
Worried about flight time changing, and delays
I am planning to travel to Greece on ******* via Delta and I want to bring my dog along...
Book a flight question
I paid for * flights for comfort plus and both flights were canceled.*I want to be paye...
Have trouble checking into my flight
Hi, we need help for a special medical case: my husband needs the dialysis. Hi is doing...
Need to discuss sky Mike's acct
When I made my ticket, I misspelled my first name instead of Roberto. It came out. Robe...
I have a turtle (little red-eared slider, * inches long) that I have had for almost...
I need to locate my flight reservations *Outbound from MEM --* ORF on ******** *am...
My son is flying out of Orlando Airport tomorrow as an unaccompanied minor. The pin I...
I want to verify that I have a wheel chair assist for my flight DL ****Dec **, *:** PM...
Delta credit card center is not accepting my cards.See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Delta Airlines's Phone-Based Customer Care
Delta Airlines is a major international airline. With over 5,400 flights per day, it isn't surprising that Delta gets a lot of calls to its customer service departments.
Why Do People Call Delta Customer Support?
People call Delta customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Booking, making changes to or canceling flight reservations
- Flight rebooking
- Website technical support
- Baggage claim issues, including lost and damaged baggage queries
- Looking for lost property
- Questions about flight policies, such as the cost of checked baggage
- Making arrangements for people with special needs, children traveling alone, or traveling with pets
- Questions about SkyMiles, Delta's frequent-flyer program
- Complaints about service from Delta employees
- Questions about flight times, schedules and delays
- Billing issues
Best Practices for Calling Delta Customer Service
Here are some tips for having a successful customer service call with Delta:
- Delta has several divisions, each with its own customer service number. Check the Delta website to ensure that you have the right number for your concern.
- Ensure that you have information relevant to your situation handy. This might include a calendar, preferred travel dates and times, your ticket confirmation number, SkyMiles number, credit card billing statements, baggage claim numbers or any correspondence between you and Delta regarding your situation.
- Keep pen and paper at the ready so that you can take notes during your call.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Delta Customer Service?
Many customers are happy with Delta's customer service and report satisfaction with the way that its phone-based agents handle questions and concerns. Still, there are other customers who have had negative experiences with Delta customer support.
One particular concern that arises is when Delta codeshares flight's with other airlines. This means that a person books a ticket with Delta but the flight is operated by another airline. In these cases, problems and issues with the flight itself can be difficult to sort out.
Some customers also complain about a lack of follow-through on Delta's part: A gate agent or customer service representative may claim that compensation is on its way and then it never seems to arrive. Some customers have to make repeated contacts to deal with the situation, or may even have to involve third-party advocates to get a resolution.
What Kind of Issues can Delta Customer Service Representative Resolve?
A Delta telephone customer service representative can resolve many issues, including the sale of tickets, canceling and changing tickets, rebooking customers, investigating billing issues, assisting with special needs and flight requests, and escalating inquiries as appropriate.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Delta Customer Service?
Delta customer service cannot address lost and found issues if your item was lost outside a plane or gate. In such cases, you would need to contact the airport or, if the item was lost in security, the TSA to file or follow-up on a claim.
Customer support also can't assist when a passenger does not have appropriate identification to fly: Issues around passports and government-issued IDs should be resolved before arriving at the airport.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Delta?
Sometimes, customer service calls don't go the way you want them to. If you hang up the phone with Delta customer service and feel as though you didn't get anything resolved, don't fret. There are other ways to address your issue.
- The first thing that you should do is review the notes you took during your call. This information can be helpful when you get back in touch with Delta. If you don't have any notes, jot down what you remember from your encounter with a Delta customer support representative.
- Next, call Delta back. Politely explain your concern to the next representative and note what happened on your first call. The next person you speak to may have more time on the job or better training and might be able to help you.
- If contacting by Delta seems to not be working, try getting in touch some other way. Delta allows you to email customer service directly from its website. You can also send Delta a message through its Twitter account. The advantage to both these options is that you'll have a transcript of your communication, which is often useful if you have to escalate your case to management or a third party.
Customer Number 800-692-6980 - by the Numbers
رقم الهاتف للاتصال800-692-6980
إعادة الاتصال متاحنعم
تم التقاط المكالمة من قبل شخص حقيقينعم
القسم الذي تتصل بهخدمة الزبائن
ساعات مركز الاتصال24 ساعة ، 7 أيام
أفضل وقت للاتصال8:15 صباحا
انتقل متاهة الهاتف إلى إنساناستمر في الضغط على 0 أو أخبر الموجه الصوتي "أعطني خيارات" ثم اضغط على 0
الرتبة (من بين أرقام الهاتف)1
طرق بديلةالهاتف ، الويب ، البريد الإلكتروني ، تويتر ، الفيسبوك
تم آخر تحديث للمعلوماتTue Nov 29 2022 09:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Delta Airlines's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
هذا هو أفضل رقم هاتف لدى Delta Airlines ، والانتظار في الوقت الفعلي في الانتظار وأدوات التخطي مباشرةً عبر خطوط الهاتف هذه للوصول إلى وكيل Delta Airlines مباشرةً. رقم الهاتف هذا هو أفضل رقم هاتف لـ Delta Airlines لأن 174,930 عملاء مثلك استخدموا معلومات الاتصال هذه على مدار الـ 18 شهرًا الماضية وقدموا لنا تعليقات. تتضمن المشكلات الشائعة التي تعالجها وحدة خدمة العملاء والتي ترد على مكالمات 800-692-6980 Make a booking, Change flight, Cancel flight, Flight delayed, Baggage problem ومشكلات خدمة العملاء الأخرى. لدى مركز اتصال Delta Airlines الذي تتصل به موظفين من Minnesota, Georgia, Ohio, Utah, Florida, Texas وهو مفتوح 24 hours, 7 days وفقًا للعملاء. في المجموع ، يمتلك Delta Airlines 13 رقم هاتف. ليس من الواضح دائمًا ما هي أفضل طريقة للتحدث إلى Delta Airlines ممثلين ، لذلك بدأنا في تجميع هذه المعلومات التي تم إنشاؤها من الاقتراحات من مجتمع العملاء. يرجى الاستمرار في مشاركة تجاربك حتى نتمكن من الاستمرار في تحسين هذا المورد المجاني.
Contacting Delta Airlines - by phone or otherwise
في حين أن 800-692-6980 هو أفضل رقم مجاني لـ Delta Airlines ، هناك 20 طرق إجمالية للاتصال به. الطريقة التالية الأفضل للتحدث إلى فريق دعم العملاء ، وفقًا لعملاء Delta Airlines آخرين ، هي الاتصال 844-205-7736 برقم هاتفهم لقسم احجز رحلة الآن. بالإضافة إلى الاتصال ، فإن الخيار المفضل التالي للعملاء الباحثين عن المساعدة هو عبر 844-205-7736 لـ احجز رحلة الآن. إذا كنت تعتقد أن هذه المعلومات غير دقيقة أو تعرف طرقًا أخرى للاتصال بـ Delta Airlines ، فيرجى إخبارنا حتى نتمكن من مشاركتها مع العملاء الآخرين. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Delta Airlines.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Delta Airlines?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Delta Airlines. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.