JetBlue Phone Number
Calling JetBlue customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 19 دقيقة (10m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:30am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: اضغط 0
Reasons customers like you called recently
Have a question about baggage.
Once I bought a plane ticket and I could not get on the flight because I did not have a...
I need to find out if I can change my flight dates as I have a family emergency that ma...
I missed my flight & trying to figure out how to get points back to use toward a new flight.
Good morning my name Jose a Nieves I made a reservation for me and my wife for Aug ** R...
I wanted to know if my flight was cancelled or does it still remain?
Need to change flights
I made a flight reservation and they sent an email to say its cancelled
I would like to speak to a JetBlue rep to ensure I'm sitting next to my * year old son...
I booked a flight on JetBlue via Expedia and didn't realize that would mean I couldn't...
Im trying to pay for a second piece of luggage. Where do I go cannot find any site or a...
need to book jetblue vacation package and cant reach rep
I am flying out in the AM to Grenada and I'm trying to pay for a second piece of baggag...
Cannot find my email with confirmation code for our flight.
I have a family emergency so I have to cancel my flight tomorrow and I’m trying to see...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on JetBlue's Phone-Based Customer Care
JetBlue is a discount airline that serves just over 100 cities in the Americas and Caribbean. As a busy airline, JetBlue gets a lot of questions and has a reputation for providing solid customer service by email and over the phone.
Why do People Call JetBlue Customer Service?
Consumers call JetBlue customer service for many reasons, including:
- Booking flights (There is an additional fee for booking a flight by phone. Online bookings incur no extra charge.)
- Changing or canceling flights
- Making special requests for accommodations
- Billing issues
- Complaints about service
- Making a claim on a JetBlue.com best fare guarantee
- Disability access complaints
- Lost or damaged luggage
- Arranging for pet travel
- Questions about family or group travel
- Inquiries about military, government and veteran flights and discounts
JetBlue offers 24/7 phone-based customer service, so you can call anytime to get your questions answered or issues addressed.
How do People Feel About JetBlue Customer Service Calls?
JetBlue has a reputation for offering high-quality customer service by phone and online. There are multiple media reports reiterating the company's responsiveness to consumer concerns. JetBlue has established and published, a customer service plan that describes its efforts to meet consumer needs and to provide resolutions to problems.
That said, there are still situations in which people are unhappy with the service received. Sometimes people have to wait for their call to be answered. There are also situations in which a representative is unable to provide a resolution that makes the customer happy.
Best Practices for Using JetBlue Customer Service
There are several things you can do to ensure that your call to JetBlue Customer service is successful:
- If you have already booked your ticket, have your confirmation number handy before calling. If you have not booked your ticket, make sure you know your departure city, destination city and dates of travel.
- Call the correct number for your country. JetBlue has different toll-free phone numbers for the countries it serves, as well as a toll number that can be called from anywhere.
- JetBlue offers TTY/TDD service to deaf and hard of hearing callers
- Individuals with disabilities who believe that JetBlue violated their ADA rights can request to speak with a Complaints Resolution Official (CRO) when calling JetBlue.
- Customers who find a better fare on JetBlue flights than what is available on JetBlue.com can claim a travel credit by calling JetBlue customer service by 11:59 pm, Eastern time, on the day of purchase.
- JetBlue has a separate toll-free number for luggage issues. If you lose your bags or find that your luggage is damaged, report the issue to a JetBlue representative at the airport if at all possible.
What Kind of Issues Can be Handled by JetBlue's Phone-Based Customer Service?
JetBlue is well equipped to handle most customer service issues over the phone. These include ticket purchases, cancelations and changes. Individuals who have special concerns, such as can also call JetBlue for assistance.
What Kind of Issues Can't Be Addressed Over the Phone?
JetBlue advises customers to address luggage loss and damage at the airport, though phone representatives are available to manage these situations as well. If you are hoping to book air travel for a group of 10 or more, JetBlue asks that you complete an online form to get a fare quote.
JetBlue does offer discounts to veterans, but only through a third-party program called Veterans Advantage. If you are interested in a veterans discount on airfare, you'll need to connect with Veterans Advantage to get your membership set up.
What Should I Do if My Call Is Unsuccessful?
If you get off the phone with a Jet Blue customer service representative and feel dissatisfied with your call, know that there are things you can do to address the situation.
First, take a minute to write down what happened during the call. This information can be helpful when calling or writing back. You might also want to write down your desired resolution: Having this information in front of you can be very helpful when talking to someone from JetBlue.
From there, you can try the following:
- Call back. A different representative may have more training or knowledge and can help you sort out your concern.
- Consider sending an email to JetBlue. One advantage to email is that you can write out your concern, walk away, and then come back to review it to make sure you have communicated your issue effectively. Another advantage is that you will have a written record of your communication, something that can be useful if you have to escalate your complaint.
- Try reaching JetBlue via its social media accounts on Twitter or Facebook. JetBlue has a dedicated social media team that is respected throughout the industry. As with sending an email, you'll have a written record of your communications with JetBlue.
Customer Number 800-538-2583 - by the Numbers
رقم الهاتف للاتصال800-538-2583
إعادة الاتصال متاحنعم
تم التقاط المكالمة من قبل شخص حقيقينعم
القسم الذي تتصل بهخدمة الزبائن
ساعات مركز الاتصال24 ساعة ، 7 أيام
أفضل وقت للاتصال8:30am
انتقل متاهة الهاتف إلى إنساناضغط 0
الرتبة (من بين أرقام الهاتف)1
طرق بديلةالهاتف ، البريد الإلكتروني ، الويب ، الفيسبوك ، تويتر
تم آخر تحديث للمعلوماتWed Apr 07 2021 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
JetBlue's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
هذا هو أفضل رقم هاتف لدى JetBlue ، والانتظار في الوقت الفعلي في الانتظار وأدوات التخطي مباشرةً عبر خطوط الهاتف هذه للوصول إلى وكيل JetBlue مباشرةً. رقم الهاتف هذا هو أفضل رقم هاتف لـ JetBlue لأن 39,630 عملاء مثلك استخدموا معلومات الاتصال هذه على مدار الـ 18 شهرًا الماضية وقدموا لنا تعليقات. تتضمن المشكلات الشائعة التي تعالجها وحدة خدمة العملاء والتي ترد على مكالمات 800-538-2583 Change Flight, Find a Reservation, Baggage Problem, Cancelled Flight, Complaint About a Flight ومشكلات خدمة العملاء الأخرى. لدى مركز اتصال JetBlue الذي تتصل به موظفين من New Mexico وهو مفتوح 24 hours, 7 days وفقًا للعملاء. في المجموع ، يمتلك JetBlue 5 رقم هاتف. ليس من الواضح دائمًا ما هي أفضل طريقة للتحدث إلى JetBlue ممثلين ، لذلك بدأنا في تجميع هذه المعلومات التي تم إنشاؤها من الاقتراحات من مجتمع العملاء. يرجى الاستمرار في مشاركة تجاربك حتى نتمكن من الاستمرار في تحسين هذا المورد المجاني.
Contacting JetBlue - by phone or otherwise
على الرغم من أن 800-538-2583 هو أفضل رقم مجاني لـ JetBlue ، إلا أن هناك 9 طرقًا كاملة للاتصال بهم. أفضل طريقة للتحدث إلى فريق دعم العملاء ، وفقًا لعملاء JetBlue الآخرين ، هي من خلال الاتصال برقم هاتف 844-202-6667 لقسمهم حجوزات جديدة. إلى جانب الاتصال ، فإن الخيار المفضل التالي للعملاء الذين يبحثون عن المساعدة هو عبر 844-202-6667 مقابل حجوزات جديدة. إذا كنت تعتقد أن هذه المعلومات غير دقيقة أو تعرف طرقًا أخرى للاتصال JetBlue فيرجى إخبارنا بذلك حتى نتمكن من مشاركتها مع العملاء الآخرين. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for JetBlue.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to JetBlue?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like JetBlue. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.