GEICO Phone Number
Call GEICO customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 36 دقيقة (23m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 9:00am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: اضغط 0 ، اضغط 0 ، اضغط 0 ثم انتظر
Reasons customers like you called recently
I need to report an accident. It won't allow me to do it through my mobile app.
I need roadside assistance ran out of gas
I was disconnected. *Policy ***********My name is Jordan Berlin. Geico was given permis...
I need to speak with a rep about my car being towed, when the adjuster will be availabl...
I would like to see if I can change my payment date, or pay at a later date.
File a claim for my auto insurance policy
Need to speak with a representative about a. Auto insurance policy
I need to file a claim for a auto insurance policy
Need to file a claim for a auto insurance policy
I recieved an email asking me to sign documents. Dont know if this is legit. I have bee...
For my payments to go through
Was changing lanes and a tractor trailer hit me from behind. Damage to drivers side rear end.
Need information on my claim*
Check status on a claim and the direction of payment
Need to report a claimSee more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on GEICO's Phone-Based Customer Care
Government Employees Insurance Company, better known as GEICO, is a car insurance company that operates in the United States. With over 15 million policyholders, it isn't surprising that GEICO gets a lot of customer service requests.
Why Do People Call GEICO Customer Support?
People call GEICO customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Applying for a new policy
- Canceling or a changing an existing policy
- Questions about coverage
- File a claim
- Request roadside assistance
- Questions about billing and payment issues
- Appealing a decision
Best Practices for Calling GEICO Customer Service
Here are some tips for getting your questions answered and issues resolved quickly when you call GEICO customer service:
- Like many large companies, GEICO has multiple divisions, each with its own customer service department. Before calling GEICO, make sure you are calling the correct number.
- Before calling, make sure you have information and documentation relevant to your situation in front of you, including: Policy numbers, the name of your insurance agent, billing statements, police reports or citations, information from the other driver or drivers who were parties to an accident or collision, attorney information, medical bills and copies of previous correspondence between you and GEICO.
- Have pen and paper handy so that you can take notes during your call.
It should be noted that if you are calling GEICO to purchase a policy, your call will be handled by a licensed insurance agent.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling GEICO Customer Service?
Consumer feelings about GEICO customer service varies, with some people praising the good service they've received while others express frustration over how their concerns have been treated and handled by GEICO customer service agents.
Some of the most common complaints about GEICO customer service revolves around the inability of GEICO customer service representatives to explain premium increases or to hasten roadside assistance services when customers need a tow.
What Kind of Issues can GEICO Customer Service Representative Resolve?
GEICO customer service representatives and phone-based insurance agents can address and resolve many issues, including starting, changing, and canceling policies, opening new claims, tracking claims, answering questions about coverage and premiums and researching billing transactions.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to GEICO Customer Service?
A GEICO customer support agent can't make determinations about insurance claims and don't set premium rates. If you are unhappy about how a claim has been handled or the fact that your insurance premiums have gone up, keep in mind that the person who answers the phone when you call had nothing to do with either decision. You may need to speak to your insurance agent or escalate your case with GEICO to achieve the resolution you want.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with GEICO?
If you get off the phone with GEICO customer service and feel as though your case has not been appropriately handled, or that your questions have not been answered, don't give up. You have several options when dealing with GEICO, so don't feel as though your last conversation with its customer service team is the last word on your issue.
- First, review your notes from your original phone call to Geico. If you did not take notes during your call, write down what you remember from the conversation. This information can help keep your conversation on topic when you re-contact GEICO.
- Next, call GEICO back. Keep in mind that customer service representatives have different levels of training and education, as well as experience. The next person you speak to may be able to resolve your situation, answer your question or escalate your case to an appropriate manager.
- GEICO offers multiple contact methods. If calling doesn't seem to be working for you, consider sending an email through GEICO's online email form, getting in touch through social media or sending GEICO a letter through postal mail. One advantage of using social media or email is that you will have a written transcript of both sides of your conversation with GEICO.
- Talk to the insurance agent who sold you your policy. He or she may be able to advocate for you.
- If you are unable to resolve your issue after escalating your case to GEICO management, contact the agency in your state that oversees insurance companies. Filing a complaint takes time and you will likely not see an immediate result, but working through government channels can often be successful, especially if other policy-holders file similar complaints.
Customer Number 800-841-3000 - by the Numbers
رقم الهاتف للاتصال800-841-3000
إعادة الاتصال متاحنعم
تم التقاط المكالمة من قبل شخص حقيقينعم
القسم الذي تتصل بهخدمة الزبائن
ساعات مركز الاتصال24 ساعة ، 7 أيام
أفضل وقت للاتصال09:00
انتقل متاهة الهاتف إلى إنساناضغط 0 ، اضغط 0 ، اضغط 0 ثم انتظر
الرتبة (من بين أرقام الهاتف)1
طرق بديلةالهاتف ، تويتر ، الويب
تم آخر تحديث للمعلوماتFri Sep 24 2021 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
GEICO's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
هذا هو أفضل رقم هاتف لدى GEICO ، والانتظار في الوقت الفعلي في الانتظار وأدوات التخطي مباشرةً عبر خطوط الهاتف هذه للوصول إلى وكيل GEICO مباشرةً. رقم الهاتف هذا هو أفضل رقم هاتف لـ GEICO لأن 286,824 عملاء مثلك استخدموا معلومات الاتصال هذه على مدار الـ 18 شهرًا الماضية وقدموا لنا تعليقات. تتضمن المشكلات الشائعة التي تعالجها وحدة خدمة العملاء والتي ترد على مكالمات 800-841-3000 Coverage Questions, Make a Claim, Update Account Info, Cancel Policy, Refund a Charge ومشكلات خدمة العملاء الأخرى. لدى مركز اتصال GEICO الذي تتصل به موظفين من New York, California وهو مفتوح 24 hours, 7 days وفقًا للعملاء. في المجموع ، يمتلك GEICO 8 رقم هاتف. ليس من الواضح دائمًا ما هي أفضل طريقة للتحدث إلى GEICO ممثلين ، لذلك بدأنا في تجميع هذه المعلومات التي تم إنشاؤها من الاقتراحات من مجتمع العملاء. يرجى الاستمرار في مشاركة تجاربك حتى نتمكن من الاستمرار في تحسين هذا المورد المجاني.
Contacting GEICO - by phone or otherwise
في حين أن 800-841-3000 هو أفضل رقم مجاني لـ GEICO ، هناك 10 طرق إجمالية للاتصال به. الطريقة التالية الأفضل للتحدث إلى فريق دعم العملاء ، وفقًا لعملاء GEICO آخرين ، هي الاتصال 800-861-8380 برقم هاتفهم لقسم خدمات الأعضاء. بالإضافة إلى الاتصال ، فإن الخيار المفضل التالي للعملاء الباحثين عن المساعدة هو عبر 800-861-8380 لـ خدمات الأعضاء. إذا كنت تعتقد أن هذه المعلومات غير دقيقة أو تعرف طرقًا أخرى للاتصال بـ GEICO ، فيرجى إخبارنا حتى نتمكن من مشاركتها مع العملاء الآخرين. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for GEICO.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to GEICO?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like GEICO. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.